Lifestyle

Unattended cigarette catches storage shed on fireplace



ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque fireplace crews responded to a hearth in a storage shed Saturday night time. Officers say round 10:00 p.m., crews responded to 1101 Montaño Rd. NW to calls of a residential fireplace.

When AFR arrived, they situated the fireplace in a fully-furnished storage shed within the again. The hearth was rapidly extinguished. No civilians have been harmed however one firefighter was transported to the hospital with minor burns to his leg.

AFR says the reason for the fireplace was unintended, lit by a cigarette that was left unattended.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.