Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.
Reviews and recommendations are unbiased and products are independently selected. Postmedia may earn an affiliate commission from purchases made through links on this page.
1. Return to Solitude: More Desolation Sound Adventures with the Cougar Lady, Russell the Hermit, the Spaghetti Bandit and Others — Grant Lawrence (Harbour Publishings).
2. Mushrooms of British Columbia — Andy MacKinnon Crook and Kem Luther (Royal B.C. Museum).
3. Be a Good Ancestor — Leona Prince and Gabrielle Prince (Orca Book Publishers).
4. Best Hikes and Nature Walks with Kids In and Around Southwestern British Columbia — Stephen Hui (Greystone Books).
5. Framed in Fire: A Lane Winslow Mystery — Iona Whishaw (TouchWood Editions).
6. Ben the Sea Lion — Roy Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
7. Whitewater Cooks Together Again — Shelley Adams Budd (Alicon Holdings).
8. Richard Wagamese Selected: What Comes from Spirit — Richard Wagamese (Douglas and McIntyre).
9. The Rooming House: The West Coast in the Seventies — Michael Kluckner (Midtown Press).
10. Luschiim’s Plants: Traditional Indigenous Foods, Materials and Medicines — Luschiim Arvid Charlie & Nancy J. Turner (Harbour Publishing).
11. Forest Walking: Discovering the Trees and Woodlands of North America — Peter Wohlleben and Jane Billinghurst (Greystone Books).
12. Noonday Dark: A Doctor Annick Boudreau Mystery #2 — Charles Demers (Douglas & McIntyre).
13. Drum from the Heart — Ren Louie, illustrated by Karlene Harvey (Medicine Wheel Education).
14. Dempsey Bob: In His Own Voice — Dempsey Bob (Figure 1 Publishing).
15. Granville Island ABC: A Family Adventure — Alison Kelly, illustrated by Linda Sharp (Heritage House).
— Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.